Online Art Galleries - Pg 2
Fine Art America
Fine Art America is the world's largest art marketplace and print-on-demand technology company. They have been helping artists sell wall art, home decor, apparel, and other products since 2006 and are home to hundreds of thousands of artists, photographers, graphic designers, illustrators, and iconic brands. Please visit my shop on Fine Art America.
Saatchi Online Art
Saatchi Art is the world’s leading online art gallery, connecting people with art and artists they love.
It offers an unparalleled selection of paintings, drawings, sculpture and photography in a range of prices, and it provides artists from around the world with an expertly curated environment in which to exhibit and sell their work.
Based in Los Angeles, Saatchi Art is redefining the experience of buying and selling art by making it easy, convenient and welcoming for both collectors and artists.
Please visit my page on Saatchi Art Online.
Vango is an online marketplace that connects buyers, both first-time and experienced, to independent artists. It focuses on the fact that no platform has seemed to meet the needs of the user who is hoping that discovering art would become as easy and prevalent as ordering a car to pick you up, getting custom jeans, or buying your new favorite album.
On Vango the buyer can:
- Browse personalized recommendations based on the colors in your space by taking a photo of your room.
- Discover art from local artists near home or while visiting your favorite destinations.
- Favorite pieces to make your browsing experience more customized.
- See the art scaled to your space to know exactly how the art will look.
- Finally understand pricing - artists unlock higher price points the more art they sell.
Please visit my page on Vango.